An Italian Fantasy




The second stop, is to visit Buchetta del Vino; the wine window this is an iconic thing to do in Florence they also have non-alcoholic alternatives as well. I want to try the Affogato I heard it’s a classic with the creaminess of the gelato and a kick of espresso. I expect myself to visit at least one of these places with a gelato in my hand.  


'

Rome: 
It’s iconic and a must see I would love a good view from the panoramic lift of the colosseum and afterwards dinner view of the colosseum from the  finest restaurant across from it called the aroma restaurant with the finest pasta. I would also love to visit Vatican City. I want to get a chance to visit Chiesa di sant Ignacio di Loyola. I have high expectations for this one. I expect it to look like the instagrams in real life. There is a 1hr wait line for the iconic mirror selfie with the roof view but is it worth the wait? I guess there is only one way to find out!



"

 
Venice and Afamali Coast: 
Just like Rome I have the same hopes for these two; although Afamali I expect it to be cold, wet and glumly. It will not be as sunny as I pictured it to be but who knows maybe it will be sunny that day that we go. I will prepare for the cold but also it’s beauty I am sure it will not fail. I will be in Venice on my birthday and I always wanted to ride a gondola. I have seen reels of people saying the rides are not worth it. It’s $100 for 20 min ride. However a girl I found on IG reels found a way to ride them for free. There is this bookstore “Libreria Acqua Alta“ has a free entrance that has a gondola. You can sit on one for free but not ride it. I don’t have high expectations on riding the gondola  but I do at least hope they are open in January and I can check out that bookstore to see if it free to sit in one of those. 


References: 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addio America, Ciao Italia

The Fragile Relationship Between Humans and Natural Spaces