Preparing for Italy

Excited!!

Tiffany Rose --- January 5th, 2024

As we begin to prepare for the trip, I am filled with so many emotions. Happy, nervous, excited, and worrisome. I have never traveled to Europe before, or anywhere far from the US, which I am sure is true for many other PLU students that are going to Italy too. While feeling nervous of unknown experiences, still, I am thankful to be able to join this journey with these amazing people and to experience new places and moments. This is a great way to start off the new year!

While the jet lag is not something that I am particularly looking forward to (haha) I am ecstatic that we will be exploring many regions across the country. I am particularly excited to be exploring Pompeii and the beautiful country sides. I expect to meet many amazing locales, including our guide, as well as gain a better perspective of Italian culture and the current society's perspectives of their country and the world. I am looking forward to this adventure and gaining a more worldly perception (and of course, eating some INCREDIBLE food). :)

https://www.italiarail.com/sites/default/files/2019-01/tuscany-shutterstock_125077511_Fotor.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addio America, Ciao Italia

An Italian Fantasy

The Fragile Relationship Between Humans and Natural Spaces